Robert has 30 years of extensive experience in the bus and transport industry and building facilities and infrastructure industry. Robert started his working career as a heavy vehicle mechanic, from there he has worked in various fleet maintenance and operational positions within the bus industry, managing a large number of staff and significant budgets.
Robert also has extensive experience in building facilities maintenance and infrastructure. Having been involved in preventative and reactive maintenance activities at a large scale. He has also had significant exposure to infrastructure projects from development right through to construction. Before starting his own company Robert reached executive director level at the State Transit Authority and was directly involved at strategic levels in the transport sector and changed the face of bus services in the Northern region of Sydney.
- Diploma of Building and Construction (Master Builders Association)
- Member of the Australian Institute of Project Management
- Member of Consult Australia
- The development and introduction of the B-line for the Northern Beaches
- Renovation of Waverley bus depot administration building and workshop roof replacement
- Diesel tank replacement at various sites at State Transit
- Electrical upgrades at various sites at State Transit
- Redevelopment of Tempe bus Depot including heritage buildings
- Various upgrades and renovations to toilet, kitchen, and office facilities at State Transit
- The removal of underground diesel tanks at various sites
- The development of state wide operational program and budget and implementation
- The development of various capital projects from concept through to business cases then through to implementation